9 Nov 2016 - Less than a week left of the Fall Pitch! Please apply for new talents and achievements soon! See here for details!

2 Oct 2016 - Episode 1 for Season 1 is live! See here!

24 Sep 2016 - Season 1 is announced! Coming October 1st! See here!

15 Aug 2016 - New changes to Providence! See here!

Y
ou don't know how you arrived here. What you remember of your past is foggy at best. All you know for certain now, is that you were chosen for a journey you didn't ask for. You arrive in Providence in a ruined keep on a hill. Here, you discover a single token of help: a Ring of Power. It calls to you, and brings out a power and potential you may not have known you ever had. There is an unknown force that threatens to consume this world. You have been tasked by a mysterious entity, only known as the 'Benefactor', to stop this force of destruction. But how you go about that is very much up to you.

Providence RP is a "people-with-powers" roleplay that focuses on exploring a chaotic world and making the unknown known. It is a world of imagination and strength of will, where belief and expectation play a major role in shaping reality itself.

Add Reply
New Poll

The Strongest Fry, plot with Tamafry
Tamafry
 Posted: May 5 2016, 03:44 PM

played by triple H
151 posts
22 years old
OOC account
Tamafry
Admin • #advanced-plotter

Rowan Ehrenfeld - C-RANK - Declared thief, but not a pickpocket. Also the resident mailman. A good shot with the bow, and known to get himself into trouble. Surprisingly good around animals, and is the leader of treasure-hunter and guild of thieves, the Lost Folk [APP]

THIEVERY, OTHER JOBS

Finding an Opening - stole Fred's rocks
Little Red - stole Stewardess' hair dye
THE GRATEFUL DEAD - stole and ruined everything
Bibliophilia II - stole a bumcushion recipe (cameo)
Great Fairies' Fountain - stole nothing
Special Delivery - mail delivery
TURNING OF THE LEAVES
CHALLENGE OF THE WOODS
SUNKEN TREASURES
GRUDGE HOUSE

STARRING

01. Akemi
02. Grizz
03. Ame
04. Choco
05. Tim3
06. Taurus
07. Moral
08. Warlord
09. Lucien
10. Egg
11. Cobro
12. Dr. Tess
13. Buttclaps
14. Kuma
15. Cat
16. Pwny
Do you see any Teletubbies in here? Do you see a slender plastic tag clipped to my shirt with my name printed on it? Do you see a little Asian child with a blank expression on his face sitting outside on a mechanical helicopter that shakes when you put quarters in it? No? Well, that's what you see at a toy store. And you must think you're in a toy store, because you're here shopping for an infant named Jeb.

APOTHECARY, SURGERY

Neighbourly - treated Matias' hand.
Past Redacted - applied first aid on attacked Neophytes.
The Island - treated her injury & collected medical material.
Happiness - discusses Prosthesis with a patient.

STARRING

01. Chesh
02. Blood
03. Ame
04. Nico
05. Tim3
06. Heavenshell
07. Cobro
08. Zoozle
09. Egg
10. Lucien
11. Akemi
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

#JOB TITLE

STARRING

01. Moral
02. Tim3
03. Choco
04. Jingyan
05. Egg
06. Ame
07. Akemi
08. Lucien
09. Bloodright
10. Dr. Tess
11. Chesh
12. Zoozle
13. Taurus
Antoine Henrot fuckin pompous prick

STARRING

01. Ame
    02. Taurus
    03. Cobro
    04. Moral
    05. Tim3
    06. Akemi
    07. Dr. Tess
    08. Choco
    09. Lucien
    10. Buttclaps
    11. Cat
    12. Pwny
    13. Kuma
    14. Bloodright
    15. Raziel
Your bones don't break, mine do. That's clear. Your cells react to bacteria and viruses differently than mine. You don't get sick, I do. That's also clear. But for some reason, you and I react the exact same way to water. We swallow it too fast, we choke. We get some in our lungs, we drown. However unreal it may seem, we are connected, you and I. We're on the same curve, just on opposite ends.

MISSIONS

NAME OF THREAD - in/complete
NAME OF THREAD - in/complete

#JOB TITLE

NAME OF THREAD - brief desc.
NAME - brief desc.

STARRING

Person - desc.
    Person - desc.
    Person - desc.
PMEmailGTalk
^
Tamafry
 Posted: May 5 2016, 03:58 PM

played by triple H
151 posts
22 years old
OOC account
Tamafry

xx

This post has been edited by Tamafry: Nov 13 2016, 01:04 PM
PMEmailGTalk
^
Tamafry
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 07:00 AM

played by triple H
151 posts
22 years old
OOC account
Tamafry

xx
PMEmailGTalk
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
skin by bonbon for providence only. Edits by Spook & Tamafry